Peer Review Process
Each abstract will be double-blind refereed according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference title 'The changing roles of educators in higher and further education: the shape of teaching today " and to at least one of the conference sub-themes
- Usefulness to conference participants, including those from outside the UK
- Contribution to the provision of reliable evidence for scholarship and research into the integration of learning technologies into academic practice
- Appropriate reflection and evaluation
- Clarity, coherence and conformance to guidelines
After your submission has been accepted:
The authors of successful first submissions will be notified by Friday 24th May 2019. Abstracts can be revised by logging into the conference site. At least one presenter must confirm their intention to attend the conference by registering by Friday 31st May 2019. Only when this booking has been received will the session be added to the conference programme. The full programme will be published in the second half of June.
Archive Access Policy
The presentations that make up the current and archived conferences on this site have been made open access and are freely available for viewing, for the benefit of authors and interested readers.